[RS-ecology] Collection 1 L7 & L8 data fusion

Ben Carlson ben.s.carlson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:44:55 CEST 2019

Hello,

I finally have an answer to this question, and I thought I would respond to
this post for future reference. I emailed Dr. Roy and he kindly replied
that the USGS did not correct any spectral differences between L7 and L8,
and that it is still appropriate to apply the regression when fusing L7 and
L8 C1 data.

Ben