[RS-ecology] get the metadata of new cropped raster from Landsat image

卢光义 shiyi0614 at 163.com
Mon Feb 20 10:32:26 CET 2017

I am using RStoolbox, and my study area is a part of a Landsat image, i have cropped my study area, but i can't get the metadata of my cropped area, the only metadata i have is the metadata of the original Landsat  image. I have read the book Remote Sensing and GIS for Ecologist Using Open SourceS software, but  I couldn't find how to get the metadata of new cropped raster from Landsat image. Is there anyone who can help me?