[RS-ecology] question for R and Sentinel 2A

Benjamin Leutner benjamin.leutner at uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Aug 19 09:10:23 CEST 2016

Hi Dragan,

its not supported yet, but will come eventually.
The nested S2 archives are somewhat more complex and I haven't thought
out a good way to represent them yet.

For now, the best option is probably to import the individual granules
into a list, possibly as one stack per spatial resolution and then work
from there.

--
Benjamin Leutner M.Sc.
PhD candidate