[RS-ecology] Problems with change vector analysis

Johannes Joscha Vogel joschavogel at uni-potsdam.de
Wed Oct 16 09:10:06 CEST 2019

Dear remote sensing community,

I am currently working on droughts and heat waves in the Mediterranean and I would like to apply a change vector analysis to display how the variables changed over time. So, instead of spectral layers (which seems the usual case for a change vector analysis), I am using different variables here.
Unfortunately, using the command rasterCVA it does work, even though I tried to do it like in the example of the help page.
Any help on this issue would be really appreciated. I attached the code and the corresponding workspace

Best regards,
Johannes Vogel

--
Johannes Joscha Vogel

Research Assistant (MSc)
DFG Research Training Group 'NatRiskChange'

University of Potsdam
Institute of Environmental Science and Geography
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 24-25
14476 Potsdam-Golm

Phone: +49 331 977 6257
E-mail: joschavogel at uni-potsdam.de