[RS-ecology] PhD and Postdoc positions in remote sensing

Martin Wegmann martin.wegmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon May 14 11:12:00 CEST 2018

Dear all,

please see the following postdoc and/or PhD posting for remote sensing
for global change processes:

At the University of Würzburg the Department of Remote Sensing invites
applications for a Postdoc or PhD positionworking in the analysis of
global or regional change processes, preferably in terrestrial
ecosystems. In-depth analysis of land cover status and change using
various remote sensing data and methods are of interest in collaboration
with auxiliary data by other disciplines such as social sciences.
Research topics can range from agricultural or forest ecosystems up to
urban landscapes or further climate change sensitive areas such as
mountainous regions. The human-environment interaction and the
application of research approaches is of prime interest.

You can apply for a Postdoc or PhD position at our Remote Sensing
Department and we highly welcome if you submit your research ideas for
these positions, as well as suggestions for the study area. We ask you
to submit a max. 3 page research proposal including the scientific
background, research questions and aim of your research. The research
project should be aligned within the larger framework of our department
in an institutional collaboration with the German Aerospace Data Center
(DLR-DFD).

see more at: http://remote-sensing.eu/25731-2/

--
Dr. Martin Wegmann

University of Wuerzburg
Institute of Geography
Department of Remote Sensing
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Research
Am Hubland
Oswald Kuelpe Weg 86
97074 Wuerzburg, Germany

German Aerospace Center (DLR)