[RS-ecology] Enquiry from a reader

Martin Wegmann martin.wegmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon Dec 17 13:13:42 CET 2018

Dear Adebola Hassan,

you can find some scripts here:

https://bitbucket.org/rsbiodiv/

however the majority of (RStoolbox) commands written in the book are not
in there just because I believe that typing it instead of just executing
a script without ever touching one piece of code does not lead to any
increase of (R or RS) knowledge.

Hence, I have to disappoint you: you have to write most of the code
yourself, but be ensured: by providing the RStoolbox package the code
you have to write is nothing compared to the previous ones.

kind regards, Martin Wegmann

--
Dr. Martin Wegmann

University of Wuerzburg
Institute of Geography
Department of Remote Sensing
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Research
Am Hubland
Oswald Kuelpe Weg 86
97074 Wuerzburg, Germany

German Aerospace Center (DLR)