[RS-ecology] job: remote sensing land mapping, Vienna

Martin Wegmann martin.wegmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Jun 8 17:26:20 CEST 2016

fyi

Dear All,

Clement Atzberger, now Head of the Institute for Surveying, Remote Sensing and
Land Information at BOKU (University of Natural Resources and Applied Life
Sciences), Vienna is urgently looking for a remote sensing profile proficient
in R, Matlab or Python languages.

Clement and his team "won last month several national projects dealing with
Sentinel-2 time series (for agriculture as well as forestry, including data
pre-processing, cloud masking, etc.). The projects start immediately. To
reinforce our team, we are looking for a very motivated researcher (with/
without PhD) interested to work full time (100%) in our lab in Vienna, Austria
(start as soon as possible) …

The sole requirement is that he/she is proficient in at least one programming
language such as R, Matlab, Python. The working conditions in Vienna are
excellent, the team is strong, and we are very open to integrate new
colleagues. The researcher would work under my guidance as well as with
Francesco Vuolo and Markus Immitzer."

If you are interested, please contact him directly at:
clement.atzberger at boku.ac.at

--
Dr. Martin Wegmann

Department of Remote Sensing
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Research
University of Wuerzburg, Germany
-----
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
German Remote Sensing Data Center (DFD)

Phone:  +49-(0)931-31-83446

url: http://www.remote-sensing.uni-wuerzburg.de
url: http://www.remote-sensing.eu

Associate Editor

*Remote Sensing in Ecology and Conservation*